Burgers are always a bangin’ choice in our house any day of the week. As much as I love my signature W&W chilli and lime turkey patties, these lean chilli beef burgers most certainly give them a run for their money. Flavoursome, nutritious, and great served on top of a pile of veggies or crispy salad, with a side of sweet potato fries!
- 500g Lean beef mince
- 1 Red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- Sprinkle of ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine with your hands.
- Separate into 4-5 balls and pat down to make your burgers.
- Heat a griddle pan or frying pan on a medium heat and cook on both sides until cooked through.
- Serve with sides of your choice.
SHARE your snaps with me using #Wedgettes!