Hands up if you lurrrve pancakes?! That makes two of us. These banana and cinnamon pancakes will hit the spot post-workout – with a punch of protein and dose of carbs to help aid your recovery, they really do make a wonderful weekend brunch!
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Coconut oil (for cooking)
- Toppings of your choice – I love adding Coyo or Total Greek Yoghurt with fresh berries.
- Mash your banana in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk your eggs and then mix in your banana and cinnamon.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan, and pour 1/3 pancake mixture in to the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side and repeat with the rest of the mixture to make 3 pancakes.
- Top with your chosen toppings and demolish.
TOP TIP: To up the protein content, top with Total Greek yoghurt.
Share your pancake snaps #wedgettes – if you can resist them long enough to take a picture that is!
Happy bank holiday weekend,